You will receive a software solution that covers the full range of purchasing activities, from eProcurement to receiver. The product includes complete fund accounting capabilities including available funds checking
, and full and partial liquidations
Some of the other key benefits to you are as follows:
- Supports de-centralized requisitions with automatic approval routing and status tracking.
- Creates Requests for Quotation and trade responses.
- Performs automatic matching among purchase orders, receivers, inspection reports, invoices, and freight charges, as applicable.
- Executes tolerance checks for quantity received, quantity billed, unit price, total amount, freight billed, expiration date, and delivery timeliness.
- Computes sales or use tax, discounts, retention, freight, etc.
- Allocates line items and computed amounts to predefined general ledger accounts.
- Performs unit of measure conversions.
- Accommodates special needs, such as standard cost, purchase price variance, and the like.
- Provides on-line access to historical data by vendor, vendor group, item, and transaction type.
Mitchell Humphrey’s FMS-ePro
is an industry-leading suite of electronic procurement solutions featuring supplier registration, online bidding, reverse auction, contract management, hosted contract catalogues, and the ability to leverage a supplier’s eCommerce web site via punch-out technology.
When integrated with our FMS II Purchasing system, FMS-ePro
provides your organization with greater efficiencies by automating time-consuming procurement procedures, streamlining your supplier communications, and increasing visibility into your contract spend.
solutions can be delivered and implemented in two basic models: Software License
or Software as a Service (SaaS)