The entire family of FMS II software products is designed to fully support fund accounting. From Purchasing to Accounts Payable to General Ledger, and all other related systems, every fund accounting requirement is satisfied.
Some of the key fund accounting features are as follows:
- Complies with the requirements of FASB, GASB, NACUBO, etc.
- Accounts for pre-encumbrances and encumbrances, including partial and complete liquidations.
- Performs on-line available funds checking automatically.
- Generates inter-fund and fund balance transactions.
- Provides powerful on-line inquiries to retrieve data for both internal and various regulatory agency purposes.